Bondic Glue is an industrial-strength liquid plastic resin that’s claimed to harden under UV light, while bonding at the molecular level to nearly all surfaces, including glass, leather, metal, plastic, rubber, copper, and more in only 5 seconds. It’s the world’s first Liquid Plastic Welder. The full system fits in a package the size of a pen case.
It is not like any other glue in the market. The two main components of Bondic are liquid plastic and UV lights. Bondic comes in a pen-like form with the liquid pen on one side and the UV light on the other. When the liquid plastic is exposed to a special UV light, it hardens and cures into a hard plastic within four seconds.
The liquid plastic formula is what makes it truly amazing. It never dries out, and once cured, it can be painted over. And it can be cured underwater also. Not only does Bondic fix things or bond them together, but you can also create new plastic with Bondic by curing multiple layers of Bondic over each other.
Let’s read the in-depth review of Bondic Glue.
What Is Bondic Liquid Plastic Welder?
Bondic is a liquid plastic welder that can be used to bond, fill in, or even build plastic, metal, and wood parts. Repair everything from toys to eyeglasses to jewelry. It won’t harden until the supplied ultraviolet light is applied, allowing precise application. Strong and durable, Bondic can even be layered to fill in 3D sections and can be sanded and painted after it hardens.
One of the great things about Bondic is that it hardens anything only when you need it to. To justify the statement, just leave it open for some time and you can check that it never dries out.
Now to fix something, you only need to apply some amount of this liquid plastic welder on the damaged parts and use the special UV light on it for about 4 seconds and its done.
- Versatility – Do you still doubt its capabilities? Let those doubts fade away once you use this amazing solution on wood, plastic, metal, glass, ceramics, etc. This liquid plastic welder boasts versatility. It can handle mending a wide range of different material types that you can’t even imagine.
- Durability – Once mended, it will never be broken again. The liquidized plastic solution is specifically formulated to last forever. Hence, it guarantees a long-lasting hold to stick things together for good!
- Clean – You can now say goodbye to that messy feeling you get from the traditional adhesives you normally use. This hardened plastic cures with a clean and smooth finish. So, once you shine the special UV light on it (you can control everything with this light), you are ensured to get that sleek and smooth finish in a swift moment.
- Controlled Drying – Who wouldn’t be annoyed by all the times you forgot to cap a tube of glue which then inevitably dries out? Good thing you can now forget those pesky things when you use this advanced mending innovation today. Just like what we mentioned above, the special UV light that comes along with the product and allows you to control the drying of its unique clear liquid solution. Unlike glue that dries out quickly whether you like it or not, this innovation of adhesive and sealants only dry out when you want it to.
- Safety – This is absolutely a non-toxic product. Also, it eradicated the risk of burning because it does not require heat just like glue guns. Use it freely all around and you won’t run into any problems with it.
Bondic Review – Final Verdict
Bondic is one of the most unique products we’ve come across in quite some time. “Liquid Welder” really is the best description for it. We find it incredibly useful for both repairs, as well as our construction projects. Whether you’re using it as filler material to mold one of your unique designs, or you’re simply trying to find an easy way to bond two types of material, we’d chose Bondic over glue any day. You get to apply it with precision and determine the exact moment it hardens.
How To Buy Bondic?
The Liporing is available for a limited time only, with exclusive offers and free shipping. Ordering is quick and easy, so take advantage of the great price by ordering yours today.
1– Click on this link to access the official website.
2– Order your pair of Bondic