The XPhone Review is here! We’ve been wishing to make a smartphone review so bad that when we saw the release of XPhone we started jumping around. It is the perfect combination of affordability, design, and performance.
Smartphones are always changing, but not always for the better. Not only is it hard to find value in the current market, but it is also difficult to find simple to use features. The new XPhone is a product with a difference, one that will impress the hard to please.
The smartphone industry is getting bigger and better with each passing year. The rapid development of technology and the introduction of new technical concepts can be seen each year. These features become a trend among the masses and each smartphone manufacturing company tries to introduce smartphones with various combinations of specifications and these features.
The xPhone got a 5.7-inch HD + display with minimal side frames, which took up 90% of the front panel. The back contains a dual main camera, multimedia speaker grille, and a fingerprint scanner. The speed of the fingerprint sensor is 0.1 seconds. The smartphone received a screen with a diagonal of 5.7 inches with a resolution of 1498 x 720 pixels with a cutout for the front camera and loudspeaker. The amount of RAM and flash memory is 2 and 16 GB, respectively. The heart of the smartphone is the single-chip Mediatek MT6739 system.
XPhone Review – Specifications
|Display:||5.7 inches IPS with 1498 x 720 pixels|
|CPU:||Mediatek MT6739 4-core 1.3 GHz|
|GPU:||IMG PowerVR GE8100|
|Memory extension:||up to 128GB|
|Cameras:||16.0MP + 5MP main and 8.0MP front camera|
|Connectivity:||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, 3G, 4G, Bluetooth 4.2, and GPS|
|Connections:||micro USB port and TF card slot|
|Dimensions:||149.2 x 72.2 x 9.7 mm|
XPhone Review – Technical Specifications
The XPhone not only looks pretty but also has cool specifications. It features the Android 8.1 Release, a 3350mAh battery, and a 4 Core CPU. We’ve already discussed the face unlock and fingerprint ID, as well as the beautiful 5.7” HD+ screen.
Moreover, the XPhone features a 2GB RAM and 16GB memory. I know this may sound like too little, but remember that there are always cloud services available. You can use them to store your pictures, documents, and music. This is also a very good way to keep your virtual belongings safe and organized.
The smartphone also features 4G Dual-Sim, 1 Micro SIM Slot and 1 Nano SIM Slot, as well as FM Radio Tuner.
XPhone Review – Camera Specifications
Let me tell you right from the start that the camera on this smartphone is not going to impress you. It does feature a 16MP Rear Camera and a 5MP Front Camera, but in comparison with other smartphones, it may seem too little.
However, we did try it and the results were pretty good. These camera specifications are more than enough for a family picture to share on Facebook, an Instagram post or a picture that you want to send on WhatsApp to your wife/husband. We both know that you don’t need a highly performant camera for that.
Also, keep in mind that no matter how qualitative your pictures are, if your family’s or friends’ phones are not that advanced (the screen is not that awesome) they won’t be able to see what an amazing picture you took. So, you see, it’s not that much of an important aspect. At least this is how we see it.
XPhone Review – Features
The incredible XPhone is a smartphone that offers a true visual experience and a lot of great features.
- Simple To Use – It doesn’t take long for you to get to grips with the simple, yet impressive aspects of this smartphone. The XPhone comes with easy to follow instructions, and you will be able to set it up in no time.
- Safe To Use – XPhone offers touch, and face recognition ID. You can unlock using up to 5 different fingerprints and with a speed of 0.1 seconds, it is lightning fast.
- Long Battery life – The XPhone has an impressive 3350mAh Li-Polymer Battery i.e, one of the industry’s best, and has a standby time of 290 hours, and a talk time that lasts around 9 hours. This is powerful, and up there with some of the best in the industry.
- Impressive Camera – XPhone has included a 16MP+5MP Dual/Rear Camera. The dual flash camera means you will never miss a moment, and capture it in an impressive, startlingly clear way.
- Excellent Storage – XPhones comes with 16GB inbuilt storage, that is enough for most users. If you require extra, then you can get up to 128GB with an SD card. Your files can stay in one place, right where you need them.
XPhone Review – Price and Where to Buy
Now, this is the best part about the latest gadget, XPhone: the price! For a smartphone that does pretty much everything that all the rest do, the price is simply jaw-dropping. You can buy this phone for roughly $180, as there is currently a 50% discount available. Free shipping is also available!
Moreover, there are also packages available, should you want to purchase for your family, too, as follows:
- 2 XPhone and Get 1 Free – $447
- 3 XPhone and get 2 Free – $640
- 4 XPhone – $547
So, if you are looking for a new phone, this may be the one! Regardless of your needs, this smartphone won’t disappoint you.